Over on the Northwest Cadence blog we are doing a big push on Visual Studio 11 (dev11) content. I and my colleagues will be delivering content on Visual Studio 11, Visual Studio 11 Team Foundation Server & Visual Studio Team Foundation Service (AKA TFS Preview).
I have been concentrating on the hosted (azure) version of TFS and my first blog post has just gone up on http://blog.nwcadence.com that includes both screenshots, opinions and video demos of TFS preview in action.
Some of the highlights are:
- Live ID login
- Web UI that works on more than IE
- Dates on Iterations
- Built in support for Team’s
- Project & Team profiles with images and identity
- Default areas and Iterations for teams
- Support for configuring Alerts for others and teams
- The ability to see effective permissions
- Options to see where those effective permissions came from
I only have one post today, but I have more tomorrow:
- Reserve an Agent for a special build in Team Foundation Server 2012
- Quality enablement with Microsoft Visual Studio 2012
- Enable Feedback support for users in Team Foundation Server 2012
- Are you ready for Visual Studio 2012.2?
- A foundation for the future at Northwest Cadence
- TFS Integration Tools – Issue: “unable to find a unique local path”
- TFS 2012 Issue: Get Workspace already exists connecting with VS 2008 or VS 2010
- Introduction to Agile Product Planning in Visual Studio 11
- Team Alerts in Visual Studio Team Foundation Service
- Introduction to Visual Studio Team Foundation Service
And this just the beginning…
- Follow http://blog.nwcadence.com for more posts…
There will be plenty more this month and after the 2012 MVP Global Summit in a couple of weeks…
-Every company deserves working software that successfully and consistently meets your customers needs. We can help you get working software with continuous feedback so that you agile teams can deliver continuous value with Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server & Scrum. We have experts on hand to help improve your process and deliver more value at higher quality.
[subscribe] While we love helping you individually we provide much of our resultant consulting understanding here for you to use. By writing about our experiences we gain a better understanding of them ourselves. You can get notified of all content that we publish with our weekly newsletter and see exactly what we are doing and how we are doing it. [/subscribe]